Summer is the perfect time of year to update my makeup with a splash of orange! So I made an order on amazon and got these new (mostly Korean) brand beauty products:
🍊 Missha [Line Friends Edition] Eye Color Studio Mini #03 Sally Orange
🍊 Peripera Ah Much Real My Cushion Blusher, Happy Coral
🍊 Sally Hansen Cuticle Massage Cream
🍊 [TONYMOLY] Delight Tony Tint
🍊 Missha [Line Friends Edition] Eye Color Studio Mini #03 Sally Orange 🍊
- Ok, first off, OMG I had no idea that Missha had teamed up with LINE Friends to do a line of super, fun cosmetics!! When, I saw it, I knew I had to get it! They have 3 different characters/colors you can pick from: Sally Orange, Cony Pink, & Brown Brownie. This collection has a range of beauty things you can pick from: lip stains, blushes, eye shadows, lotions, and much more. I decided to try the eye shadow palette since I have been wanting to try out some orange shades. This was also my first time purchasing something from the brand Missha and boy was it worth it!
- Do I really need to say it?! The packaging is super cute!! And the case is made out of good plastic and super sturdy.
- It is not big at all, so perfect to tote around!
- You get 4 shades of orange & they each have a nice amount of shimmer to them.
- Great for both day & evening looks! Also for lazy days, when you just want to throw on a little shimmer and lip gloss.
- The colors are vibrant and glittery. Hard to tell in the photo but scout's honor, it is totally legit!
- Stays on all day with primer!
🍊 Peripera Ah Much Real My Cushion Blusher, Happy Coral 🍊
- Love the color! Depending on how much you squeeze out & apply, the shade can range from soft to vibrant. I like my cheeks to have a slight color so for me a little goes a long way.
- Feels soft on the skin and does not get all cakey!
- Blends in nicely with my BB Cream. I even put some on top of my finishing powder and it worked out nicely!
- Packaging is super cute & easy to squeeze!
🍊 Sally Hansen Cuticle Massage Cream 🍊
- Smells really nice like sweet apricot!
- Easy to apply! Scoop & rub into cuticles & nails! A little goes a long way.
- I have sensitive nails and have yet to have any allergic reactions!
- Been applying it for 2 weeks daily and nails are shiner & stronger. Cuticles are healthy & not dry.
🍊 [TONYMOLY] Delight Tony Tint 🍊
- Not a huge fan of lipsticks, they just feel too heavy and dry on my lips, so I wanted to try out these lip stains from Tony Moly! You get 3 stains for under $10 which is a huge bargain compared to other brands!
- You get 3 different colors: #1 & #2 Reds, #3 Orange. #1 is more of a cherry red & #2 is like a Raspberry red.
- Has a nice scent, like a grape or punch flavored juice.
- Goes on smooth but I recommend using a Q tip to apply! Dab a little on your lips with the applique wand & then use the Q tip to apply over the entire lip area. When using just the applique wand, it can get a bit messy & runny! Definitely do not use your fingers! The color literally stains the skin for several hours. The first time I applied the stain, I did exactly that and was walking around with an orange pinky all day!
- Color stays on for hours! Photo above shows the lip stain when first applied and then 3 hours later after I washed my hands and done the dishes!
- Great to use to get the gradient lips look!
- Can be mixed with other lip products!
- Super cute packaging! Look at the top of the lip stain wand handle, it's a heart!
🍊 Tada! 🍊
Here is the final look! Eyes: the lightest color in the palette with a blend of the third darkest orange, Lips: stain #3 orange, & cheeks: the orange blush 💜