💗 Pinks & Blues 💙
Loving this color combo at the moment! Reminds me of cotton candy, it's fun, and I promise it is not because I am pregnant or wanting to have a baby! 😂
- Little Pullip+ Bohso & Little Dal+ Neiryo ~ I have always wanted to add a full sized Pullip doll to my collection, but it was always out of my budget. So the next best thing I found were these mini dolls on Amazon. At first I was just going to get one, but once I saw Little Dal's facial expression and outfit, I had to get them as a pair!
- Wet n Wild, Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner (spring collection) ~ LOVE these eyeliners! the colors are vibrant and stays on all day. It is hard to find liquid colored eyeliners that when applied is as vibrant as it is in the bottle.
💜 Reading 💜
- Kitchen Princess Omnibus 1 & Mixed Vegetables, Vol. 1 ~ I love cooking and I am a total foodie! I not only like to eat food but I like to read and do research about the topic of food/cooking. So of course, I wanted to find and read some food themed mangas! I have read positive reviews on these two series and had to check them out. I have not started reading them yet, but once I do, I will write up a review!
- Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles, Book 2) ~ LOVED Cinder (Book 1) and excited to finally start Book 2 in the series.
💜 Games 💜
- PS Vita & Persona 4 Golden ~ My kid brother surprised me with a late birthday gift, a PS Vita (PCH-1000, thick version) & a game! I have been wanting to purchase one forever and looking forward to the 3-day weekend to dive in and play!
💜 Podcasts 💜
- Thinking Sideways ~ My favorite at the moment! It is just so well produced and good! Ever since I was a kid, I was obsessed with Unsolved Mysteries and this podcast is a perfect fix for my addition. It has already been a month and I have listened to almost all of the episodes (Aug 2013 to current)! I like how it is not just about unsolved murders, but also other mystery topics, conspiracy theories, alien abductions, stone hedge, old folklore, chupacabra 😉, and more! No unsolved mysteries are left out. The mysteries are very well researched and the hosts really takes the time to analysis and discuss the possible theories. Plus they are so funny!
- Explain things to me ~ "Hosts Anna Akana and Brad Gage sit down with experts to discuss their various fields." That sums it up perfectly! It is fun learning about other people's jobs, finding out what it really involves, and how one can become such an expert. My favorite episodes thus far are Alternative Mortician Caitlin Doughty, Professional Gamer Hafu, & Taxidermist Allis Markham.
💜 Photography 💜
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera (Pink) ~ I actually have had this camera for like 2 years and finally got around to trying it out! I know, how did you go for so long not using it?! It's better late than never! It is so fun to use and I have been taking pictures like crazy. Plus there are so many cute film designs! The one in the photo came with the camera, Fujifilm INSTAX Mini Instant Film (Rainbow). Looking forward to checking out the others, Hello Kitty, Rilakkuma , Little Twin Stars....
💜 Movies 💜
- Disney's Zootopia ~ OMG LOVED IT! And the extra features that came with the movie were great! Enjoyed learning about the process and all the research it took to make this world come to life. Really, can I please get a job at Disney?! I am free to go to Africa any time to do first hand animal research.
💜 Music 💜
- Tegan & Sara, Love you to death ~ A fun, pop dance album! I have been a fan of theirs for years and enjoyed seeing them evolve as artists. Can not wait to go see them live in November! I already bought my tickets and ready to go!
- NAF (Nice as F*ck), self titled ~ In my eyes Jenny Lewis can not do wrong! Total girl crush since high school and my precious little dog is named after her! This new band is made up of 2 members from Au Revoir Simone + Jenny. A quick paced, political, alt-rock album. It's inspiring me to get my butt in gear and form my own girl power band!
💜 Television 💜
- Jane the Virgin on Netflix ~ I finally started the first season this month and I was dumb to have waited this long! Telenovela styled show, Gina Rodriguez as Jane Gloriana Villanueva , great cast of characters, great story...I am only half way through the first season and I can not get enough! The trailers that were ran when it first premiered did the show a disservice. It was one of the main reasons why I did not check out the show until now.
💜 Extras 💜